Aeon CLR 3 Series
The Aeon CLR® 3 is an EDGE FREE® fixed frame screen that utilizes our CLR® 3 (Ceiling Light Rejecting®) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 75 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
CLR® 3 is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or training room environments. CLR® 3 offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
EDGE FREE® means there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection® technology.
- CLR® 3 (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material absorbs 90% of overhead lighting
- Improves color saturation and black levels under ambient light conditions
- 75x contrast improvement over standard matte white screens in ambient light room environments
- Black backing eliminates light penetration
- Project from a short distance without shadowing the picture
- 170° viewing angle (85° L/R) – Allows viewers to spread out while maintaining brightness uniformity
- Micro-serriform optical structure filters out ceiling light for superior picture quality
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® Fixed Frame resembles a flat panel TV
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
- Wraparound design maximizes viewing area and reduces overall footprint
- Ultra-thin black bezel trim
- Project within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Designed for table-top ultra-short throw projectors
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)