Shipping & Return Policy
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
- We do not ship Internationally to end-users (except Canada)
- International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
- All Price are FOB Elite Screens California Warehouse
- All S&H Subject to extra beyond point charge, Re-delivery charge, liftgate service, and special appointment delivery fee (example: school, hotels, military and government facility)
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. Elite Screens is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states or International Orders (Canada only) are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 screens or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
International Shipping Policy
- Any international shipments of our products and parts will carry no warranty outside of the US and Canada, customer is responsible for taxes and duties imposed by customs, and products and parts are not returnable for a refund.
- Shipping quotes differ for orders placed within the continental US. All international customers will be given a shipping quote for authorization before the order can be processed. This will take an extra few days to complete an order.
- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened (factory sealed) may be returned within thirty (30) days from purchased date.
- If returned opened, there is a 25% restocking fee with the exception of all Dark Star UST® products (StarBright CLR®, CLR® 2, CLR® 3) which will incur a 50% restocking fee.
- If returned unopened (factory sealed), there is NO restocking fee.
- If returned product(s) is(are) is received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. Elite Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 15% restock fee plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit a Return For Credit RMA at: Return for Credit Form
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. Elite Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty is not transferable and does not cover product purchased by another end user. This warranty does not cover incidental damages, such as loss of time, loss of use, or installation costs of defective, repaired or replaced product. This warranty does not cover product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of (a) neglect, abuse or misuse; (b) modification of the original product; (c) improper use or installation of products not manufactured by Elite Screens; (d) service provided by anybody other than Elite Screens; (e) abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions; (f) unusual physical or electrical stress -including failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lighting, static electricity, fire, tornadoes, or other natural disasters.
Each party is responsible for one-way shipping during the warranty period
Elite Screens does not warrant against freight damage, concealed or otherwise, unless product is shipped directly from an Elite Screens facility. You must contact the vendor and the delivering carrier to report freight damage within (7) days of receipt. Failure to report freight damages within the carrier’s guidelines may result in you bearing all costs.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ELITE SCREENS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE END USER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE END USER MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, ELITE SCREENS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ELITE SCREENS PRODUCT, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
In Canada, warranties include both warranties and conditions. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Elite Screens Customer Service Center
1-877-511-1211 RMA Dept.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)