Shipping & Return Policy
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
- No warranty is provided for products shipping out of the US. Please proceed with the purchase at your own discretion.
- International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
- All S&H Subject to Extra Beyond Point Freight Charge or Re-Delivery Charge
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. Elite Screens is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states or International Orders (Canada only) are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 screens or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
International Shipping Policy
- Any international shipments of our products and parts will carry no warranty outside of the US and Canada, customer is responsible for taxes and duties imposed by customs, and products and parts are not returnable for a refund.
- Shipping quotes differ for orders placed within the continental US. All international customers will be given a shipping quote for authorization before the order can be processed. This will take an extra few days to complete an order.
If a return is needed, Elite Screens will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Number.
This number is valid for 15 days from the date of issue, and is required to process any returns.
A returned item sent to Elite Screens without a visible or valid RMA Number is subject to refusal by Elite Screens.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the item and ensuring the product is properly packaged to prevent damage in transit.
To request an RMA number, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, provide your four digit sale order number and the reason for the return.
Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response.
- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened may be returned within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date.
- If returned opened, there is a 25% restocking fee.
- If returned unopened, there is a 15% restocking fee.
- If returned product is received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 14 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. Elite Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed a Freight fee as charged by the carrier.
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. Elite Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
Please be aware that the time allotted for an RMA request is 14 days from the date of purchase.
Please be aware that there is a 15% restocking fee for all returns and the shipping must be prepaid by the customer.
Once a returned product is received, Elite Screens will, at its option, replace the product or part without charge, including ground service freight.
The replacement product or part may be new or refurbished to the Elite Screens standard of quality, and is subject to stock availability.
Elite Screens’ liability for replacement of the covered product will not exceed the original retail selling price of the covered product.
Exchange products and parts assume the remaining warranty period of the original product covered by this limited warranty.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty is not transferable and does not cover product purchased by another end user.
This warranty does not cover incidental damages, such as loss of time, loss of use, or installation costs of defective, repaired or replaced product.
This warranty does not cover product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of
- (a) neglect, abuse or misuse.
- (b) modification of the original product.
- (c) improper use or installation of products not manufactured by Elite Screens.
- (d) service provided by anybody other than Elite Screens.
- (e) abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions.
- (f) unusual physical or electrical stress -including failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lighting, static electricity, fire, tornadoes, or other natural disasters.
The end user must contact us and the freight carrier within 3 days of signing for the package in case of any damages.
7 days to report missing parts.
Failure to report freight damages within the carrier’s guidelines may result in you incurring all costs.
Elite Screens Customer Service Center
1-877-511-1211 RMA Dept.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)