[Elite ProAV] Manual Grande Series
The Manual Grande® Series is a Large-sized manually operated retractable screen that uses a bead chain clutch system. It employs a very swift rolling mechanism that allows it to stop at any point to prevent from being raised or lowered too far.
The housing is of aluminum construction, is moisture resistant and available in a white finish. It is great for large room presentations for use in classrooms, training facilities, lecture halls, and a variety of business applications.
The MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain Front Projection material is black-backed to eliminate light penetration for enhanced brightness. It also has black masking borders on all sides to mitigate projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast.
- Finding Serial Numbers (S/N), Model#, Version and Type
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Request a Shipping Quote (AK, HI, PR and Canada)
MaxWhite® screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 gain (matte white) front projection material – Performs best in a light controlled environment
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see the picture from any angle
- Excellent color reproduction and contrast
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing picture contrast
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 180” in 4:3 format
- 180” in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Flush wall/ceiling installation sliding brackets
- Aluminum moisture resistant arcuate housing in a white finish
- Bead chain clutch system allows screen to roll up/down and stop at any point
- Up and down stops prevent screen from rolling
- Nylon bead chain is durable for daily use
- Cord retainer included for securing bead chain loop
Quality and Reliability
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUAD® Gold Certified (UL 2818) for Safe Indoor Emissions – MaxWhite® material
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty