[Elite Screens] ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series
The CineGrey 5D® is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D® is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it's an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D® increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D® is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer's field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
- Finding Serial Numbers (S/N), Model#, Version and Type
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Request a Shipping Quote (AK, HI, PR and Canada)
- CineGrey 5D® is an Angular Reflective CLR®/ALR Front Projection Material for Standard Long Throw Projectors.
*NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- Polarized 3D material
- Contrast enhancement
- Superb color balance
- Angular reflective
- Ambient Light Rejecting
- 1.5 Gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Counters wash-out effect from ambient light
- Lower cost than higher end matte white or gray screen products
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 84", 92", 100", 110", 120", 135", 150", 165", 180" and 200" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Anodized black velour coating beveled frame
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Spring Tension system provides a flat and taut projection surface
Quality and Reliability
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite's Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call