[Elite ProAV] Saker Tab-Tension CineGrey 5D®
Elite ProAV’s Saker Tab-Tension CineGrey 5D® is 1.5 gain ambient and ceiling light rejecting® (CLR®) projector screen that comes in Elite’s Saker electric “roll-up” configuration. ALR and CLR® projection screens enhance picture quality with brighter imagery and more defined contrast levels. However, its greatest value comes from its ability to counter the “wash out” effect of ambient light. The material is also ISF certified for its ability to achieve D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range bringing a world class performance to any installation.
A complete integration kit along with full IR/RF control package is included as well as a 5-12v trigger to coordinate the screen’s drop and rise with the projector’s power cycle. All this is included in a stylish arcuate-profiled aluminum casing with white enamel coating and flush-wall floating brackets.
- Finding Serial Numbers (S/N), Model#, Version and Type
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Request a Shipping Quote (AK, HI, PR and Canada)
- CineGrey 5D® is an Angular Reflective CLR®/ALR Front Projection Material for Standard Long Throw Projectors.
*NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
- ISF Certified – D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range performance
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast
- Active and Passive 3D compliant
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″, 120″, 135″, and 150″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Curved aluminum enamel case with parallel grooves
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Extended IR “eye” sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- 12 volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Saker Tab-Tension CineGrey 5D® Ceiling Light Rejecting Screen for Standard Throw Projectors
Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR)
Projection Screen Setup Guide