Terms & Conditions - F. Limited Warranty Policy
What is Covered: Elite Screens, Inc. (“Elite Screens”) warrants its products if purchased NEW and operated in the United States or Canada, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials (except as provided below) for a period of (2) years from the date of original purchase, and (3) years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations. During the warranty period, customers in Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are covered for parts and replacement screens at no charge only, others like freight, duty are not covered. Please be advised that Elite Screens is not able to issue call tags (carrier pick-ups – prepaid labels) outside of the 48 continental states.*Canadian customers, please be advised that the warranty covers items that need to be replaced, however, you will be responsible to cover the cost for the shipment of parts and replacement screens, plus taxes and duties imposed by customs.
- Refurbished products purchased directly from Elite Screens are warranted for a period of (90) days from the date of original purchase.
- For warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase and the serial number of your product.
- Please contact your dealer for the warranty policy allotted with your purchase as the warranty period varies by region.
- How to Get Service: Should this product prove defective during the warranty period, please visit Warranty Technical Support Request Form and submit a warranty claim form. You must provide your proof of purchase, the serial number of your product, and describe the problem you are experiencing with your screen. An Elite Screens representative will determine whether the product requires service, and provide you with further instructions on how to proceed with your warranty claim.
- Missing Parts: If your product is missing parts, Elite Screens will, at its option, replace the part without any charge, including shipping and handling (US Only), provided that you report your claim within (7) days of receipt. If you report your claim after (7) days of receipt, but within (30) days of receipt, Elite Screens will, at its option, replace the part without charge, but you will bear the cost of shipping and handling. If you report your claim after (30) days of receipt, you will bear all costs to replace the part. *Canadian customers, please be advised that the warranty covers items that need to be replaced, however, you will be responsible to cover the cost for the shipment of parts and replacement screens, plus taxes and duties imposed by customs.
- Returns and Exchanges: If a return is needed, Elite Screens will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Number. This number is valid for (15) days from the date of issue, and is required to process any returns. A returned item sent to Elite Screens without a visible or valid RMA Number is subject to refusal by Elite Screens. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item and ensuring the product is properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. Improper packaging of the product can seriously damage the screen and will not be covered under warranty. Once a returned product is received, Elite Screens will, at its option, replace the product or part without charge, including ground service freight. The replacement product or part may be new or refurbished to the Elite Screens standard of quality, and is subject to stock availability. Elite Screens’ liability for replacement of the covered product will not exceed the original retail selling price of the covered product. Exchange products and parts assume the remaining warranty period of the original product covered by this limited warranty.
What is Not Covered: This warranty is not transferable and does not cover product purchased by another end user. This warranty does not cover incidental damages, such as loss of time, loss of use, or installation costs of defective, repaired or replaced product. This warranty does not cover product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of (a) neglect, abuse or misuse; (b) modification of the original product; (c) improper use or installation of products not manufactured by Elite Screens; (d) service provided by anybody other than Elite Screens; (e) abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions; (f) unusual physical or electrical stress -including failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lighting, static electricity, fire, tornadoes, or other natural disasters. In the event that the product requires warranty repair, the following conditions apply.
- During the first ninety (90) days from the purchase date each party is responsible for shipping one way.
- After ninety (90) days from the purchase date, customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
- Elite Screens reserves the right to repair or replace the product.
Enhanced Warranty Program “ENR-G®” for Educational, Non-Profit, Religious, or Government/Military organizations:
- USA The new ENR-G® program extends Elites current 2-year warranty for US customers to 3-years for any purchases made by Educational, Non-profit, Religious or Government/Military organization. This means that Elite’s professional staff and company resources are available to handle the warranty needs of these valuable channels for up to 50% longer than our regular warranty plan.
- Canada The new ENR-G® program extends Elites current 2-year warranty for Canadian customers to 3-years for any purchases made by Educational, Non-profit, Religious or Government/Military organizations. This means that Elite’s professional staff and company resources are available to handle the warranty needs of these valuable channels for up to 50% longer than our regular warranty plan.
- International Warranty: Elite Screens does not provide warranty coverage outside of USA and Canada. Warranty coverage in Canada does not include Freight and Duty. Elite Screens International Warranty will be provided directly by Elite Screens International Distributors. Please contact the Authorized Reseller or Distributor for more information on warranty coverage, terms and conditions.